Title – Marine Sales Engineer
Products – All Engines Plus products, but primarily based around the marine products, along with supporting other business activities
Engines Plus Ltd are the UK distributor for leading brands in both the Industrial and Marine Diesel Engine market. Industrial Engine brands include Isuzu Diesel Engines, Kioti Diesel Engines , whilst marine include Sole Marine Engines and Generators, Hyundai Seasall Marine Engines, Textron Motors petrol marine engines and Canaline Marine Engines.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be to service and develop existing accounts throughout the UK, within the marine market, and to develop new business. You will work closely with the MD, who will still be responsible for certain amount of the marine business.
Sales will be to OEM’s, trade accounts and to develop the sales dealer networks across all products. You will be individually accountable for your tasks on a daily, monthly, and annual basis, whilst working in complete partnership with the rest of the Engines Plus team.
This role will be selling engines, generators and parts across our marine engine business, along with carrying out other tasks to assist the business
The successful candidate will need to have a practical background, a knowledge of the diesel engine market, and preferably have some knowledge of the marine market. Sales experience is not necessary, but requires a good personality, and someone who is keen to move into this area.
What will you will need
- A positive and professional approach to life and business
- A practical knowledge of diesel engines
- A desire to succeed with a competitive nature.
- An ability to work away from the office
- Good communication skills and IT literate.
- Based in the UK, this role will be office based, but visiting customers approx. 2-3 days week
- Attending and stand manning of boat shows within the UK
- Competitive Salary (25K)
- Full expensed van, laptop and mobile phone
- Bonus scheme, after a qualifying period
To join a young dynamic company moving forward in all sectors and have the opportunity to grow with the business
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org