Engines Plus is seeking a stores person to join our small team based in Quedgeley. This is a full-time role based in the workshop, and is primarily responsible for picking and packing parts order, packing engine orders, loading and unloading lorries, putting parts away and general keeping the place clean and tidy.
We are looking for a person who is hard working, enthusiastic, good team player, can communicate at all levels with all staff from MD to shop floor workers and is a good organiser as well.
At present this will be a 3-month temporary position, and assuming the level of business continues, then we will look to extend this.
Ideally the candidate needs to have a FLT truck license and driving license
The job role, will include the following tasks,
- Unloading and loading lorries, etc
- Receiving and checking against orders.
- Inspecting for damage.
- Moving goods around as instructed
- Stocking shelves.
- Put materials away in stores after deliveries in a FIFO order.
- Stacking bulky goods safely.
- Picking goods for engine build.
- Picking & Packing orders to customers.
- Packing engines after build
- Assist with stock checks when required.
- As part of the team
- Keep stores clean and tidy
- Keep all areas of the building clean and tidy including external areas
- Empty bins, and cleaning offices, workshop, toilets, etc
- Monday to Thursday – 8.00 to 17.00
- Lunch is 40 mins, time to be agreed
- Friday – 8.00 to 15.10
- Lunch is 30 mins, time to be agreed
If interested, please e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 729707