Technical Parts Sales Administrator
Engines Plus is seeking a Technical Parts Sales Administrator to join our small team based in Quedgeley. This is a varied role, but primarily you will be responsible for all spare parts sales, taking the enquiry, parts identification, order processing, through to the facilitating of packing and despatch, along with invoicing and filing. This will be across all brands that we distribute and will be to both trade and the general public.
You will also be responsible for liaising with suppliers on these spare parts and placing orders to enable the swift and timely completion of customers’ orders.
This is a full time role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, office based.
Person Specification –
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of engines
- Good telephone manor
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Ability to priorities tasks
- Follow process and procedures, but with flexibility when needed
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Forklift truck License (a benefit)
- Customer quotes, acknowledgments, orders and invoices
- Arrange packing and delivery
- Customer sales queries for spare parts
- Supplier orders
- Supplier Liaison
- Other tasks as required by the business
The person must have good knowledge of Microsoft office, and a desirable and it is desirable to have an understanding or Iris Exchequer or equivalent. Training will be given on the relevant parts system we operate
please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com