Internal Sales Engineer
Engines Plus is seeking an Internal Sales Engineer to join our small team based in Quedgeley. This is a varied role, but you will be part of the team looking after the sales of products offered by Engines Plus.
The key tasks with this position is to ensure we offer a good level of service to our parts customers, you will be primarily involved with parts sales, parts identification and liaising with the customer to ensure they get the parts they require. This will also include discussing with the customer other options we have available including short and long block sales, new engine replacement and our reconditioned engine programme.
The role will also include marine engine sales enquiries coming direct into the office and supporting the external team with engine quotations, etc as and when necessary.
There will also be a requirement to support other sales especially when external staff are visiting customers
The job is an office-based job, which may require some travel to exhibitions, which will include some weekends at exhibitions.
This will be across all brands that we distribute and will be to both trade and the public.
This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Person Specification –
- Customer focused
- Good Knowledge of diesel and petrol engines
- Good telephone manor
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Ability to priorities tasks
- Follow process and procedures, but with flexibility when needed
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Technical parts support for sales administration
- Customer quotations, parts, marine & industrial engines
- Customer sales queries for spare parts
- Back up and support sales administration as necessary (holiday cover, busy times, etc)
- Other tasks as required by the business
The person must have good knowledge of Microsoft office, and it is desirable to have an understanding or Iris Exchequer or equivalent. Training will be given on the relevant areas of the business and systems that we use.
For more information, or to apply please send your CV and covering letter, to Hedley Beavis at firstname.lastname@example.org